Fidal Case Study
Hamilton Meeting and Hamilton visitor software have been very efficient and it makes the end user experience much easier.
Hamilton Meeting – Meeting Room Booking Software:
- Employees can book a meeting room on-site or off-site locations along with the other specifications such as catering, stationary, AV, IT etc.
- In case of a no-show, meeting rooms automatically become available (after a defined time period) for booking, contributing to better utilisation of resources.
Hamilton Visitor – Visitor Management Software:
- Hamilton Visitor has made the check-in process for visitors completely paperless and hassle-free. Visitors can easily check-in by scanning the QR code sent in their invitation email or by a scanning government ID. The smart notification feature helps the host know the check-in status of their guest.
- The front-desk has an option to notify the security team or facility manager via an email or text message during an emergency situation, thus improving the overall security of the premise.
Currently, over 1400 employees of FIDAL use Hamilton Meeting and Hamilton Visitor software. The solution offers accurate reporting on meeting room usage along with details of resource consumption. On deployment of the software, FIDAL employees have reported a significant improvement in collaborating along with reduced time to book meeting rooms and resources.
FIDAL is a leading French business law firm headquartered in Paris. It has over 90 years of experience in all areas of business law. FIDAL employs more than 1,400 lawyers and legal experts, including over 300 partners. Working closely with organisations across varied sectors, FIDAL cultivates long-lasting client relationships that thrive on their knowledge of local French markets and their recognized expertise in international issues.
FIDAL was planning to move their headquarters to a bigger space in Paris. It was using a physical log book to manage meeting room booking requests. They were looking for a smart solution to help their 1400 employees manage and better organise the booking of 120 meeting rooms available at their headquarters.
They also wanted to streamline their visitor management experience and strengthen building security by creating an easy visitor onboarding workflow for their high-end clients.
In the end, FIDAL wanted to create an open workspace for its employees that would encourage better collaboration using a simple-to-use yet powerful software.
After a careful review of the market and evaluation of available software, FIDAL opted for Hamilton Meeting and Hamilton Visitor due to its integration capability and ease of use.
With the assistance of the support and training team at Hamilton Apps, FIDAL employees were trained to deploy the powerful yet simple – Hamilton Meeting software.
Moreover, the front desk at the new FIDAL headquarters got a much-needed makeover with Hamilton Visitor. Along with streamlining visitor onboarding, printing of visitor passes and car parking, the visitor management software helped strengthen the overall security of their premises.
Further, Hamilton Meeting & Hamilton Visitor helped FIDAL with the following:
- A centralised easy-to-manage meeting room and visitor management software.
- On-the-go access that enables employees to reserve their space remotely from a different office or from their mobile phones – ahead of their arrival at the office.
- Order catering and resources in advance as preparation for important meetings.
- Aesthetically-designed Hamilton Meeting tablet’s indicators (green for available, red for occupied) eliminated all confusion and ensured colleagues are aware that an important meeting is in progress.
- The option to import data allowed the law firm to use it for feeding it into their security platform or forward it to reporting tools for visualising workplace data.
- Completely eliminated the usage of paper and log books.
© 2018 Hamilton Apps.